Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas morning



Jouluaaton aamuna sain lämmitellä jalkojani mieheltäni lahjaksi saamillani Aino-tossuilla.

On the Christmas morning I warmed up my feet with Aino-shoes that my sweetheart had given me.


  
Joku (eli minä) oli unohtanut ostaa riisipuuroainekset, joten aloimme samantien leipoa pipareita tuliaisiksi mieheni perheelle. Pääsimme onneksi pakoon muuttokaaosta kotoamme heidän luokseen. Kuten kuvista huomaa, miehelläni on selvästi taiteellisia lahjoja! ;) Hyvää joulua kaikille!

Someone (that's me) forgot to buy ingredients for Christmas porridge so we started to bake gingerbread for my boyfriend's family right away. Luckily we got to escape the packing chaos from our home to their place. As you can see from the pictures, my boyfriend has some serious creative talents! ;) Merry Christmas to all of you!     

No comments:

Post a Comment